Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Monday, December 10, 2007

Festive look

I got a bloggity make-over and didn't even ask. My DH just called and told me to check out our blog. I call it that cuz it is our family blog but I'm the only one bloggin', ladies you know how it is. Anyway, he created a header for me and I changed the colors to be all festivy. I think he's working on a good ol' Texas Christmas song. Okay, we're having trouble with the Texas song and since there hasn't been an Aggie Christmas song released, you'll have to listen to Nat.

2 comments:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

I was considering doing the same thing for myself but haven't gotten around to it.

My to-do list is mounting by the second!

Looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! BTW, George Strait has a song called "Christmas Time in Texas" in case you are still searching for a "Texas" song. Otherwise, Nat is perfect!