Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My 3 year old might run away

The other day Lauren was having a meltdown about something minor. We asked her to go cry in her room as we always have to which she replied, "You're going to miss me when I go to Uncle John and Aunt Ellen's. " Stephen and I could not help but burst into laughter. Where did she come up with that?

Yesterday when I was home for lunch, Caleb climbed up in my quickly shrinking lap for some snuggle time. I know that soon he will not want to be held tightly in my arms so I eat up every chance I get to snuggle. Then Lauren found a small spot left on my lap and she climbed aboard as well. Caleb shifted and laid across Lauren- which was even more precious than our snuggle time. I told Lauren, "Look Lauren, Caleb wants to love on you too, isn't that sweet?" And her reply, "Caleb, I'm not a pillow." I hope the sibling love never fades away.

Well, I'm off to my doctor for a check-up. Hope you are all enjoying the wonderful Fall weather as much as I am.

No comments: