Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday dear Christy!



Picture taken June 2005
Christy is my cousin and it's her birthday today. When she was a student at A&M she lived with us and I got to spend a lot of time getting closer to her. Then she up and moved to North Carolina so she could work on her Master's at Duke.

I have lots of great memories with Christy starting with when I went to stay with her family in Silsbee when she was 2 or 3. I got to babysit her (since I'm like way older than she is) and I remember how she had to have like 100 stuffed animals in her bed. I am serious, there was hardly any room for her. Now my precious Lauren is following suit. Another Christy memory is how she loved her Raggedy Andy, "Andy Boy" she called him. Well, Lauren found a boxed Raggedy Ann and Andy in my closet just last week and insisted on me opening them. She immediately called Ann, "Rags" and we have taught her that Andy is, "Andy boy." We love you and miss you Christy and we hope you have a super birthday!

No comments: