Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Friday, October 12, 2007

BTHO Texas Tech

I'm sure I may have mentioned in previous blogs that the Aggies are #1 in the Big 12 South Division but it deserves being mentioned again. Tomorrow we take on Texas Tech in Lubbock and let me say they deserve a butt whoopin'. Have you seen the t-shirts one of the Tech frats designed? It is too graphic to display on my blog but let me post how it was described in the Tech school paper- "If you haven't seen the story (Was your head buried in the sand?), the front of the shirt - which was sold by the Theta Chi fraternity without authorization from the Tech administration - says "Vick 'Em." The back of the shirt has a silhouette of Atlanta Falcons' quarterback Michael Vick holding A&M mascot Reveille hanging by her neck in a noose." So I'll be watching tomorrow and I hope to see the best performance of the season by the Fightin' Texas Aggie Football Team.

No comments: