Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May

May? What happened to the first 4 months of the year? Does anyone else feel the same way? I mean it really seems like last week that I was in the hospital giving birth to Abby. But that was 4 months ago.

What I am looking forward to in May:
school being out
Stephen's business always booms in May
"Getting" into our new house
Abby's Baptism
Seeing friends and family at Abby's baptism
Making the new house a home

What I am not looking forward to in May:
all the testing and paperwork to do before school is out
Stephen's business keeping him extremely busy
MOVING into our new house and leaving town the next day
Trying to get all the baptism plans done while moving
unpacking and giving everything a home

I'm a little OCD and like keeping important dates all in one place. I'm not good at filling out calendars each year so now I keep repeating events in my bloggy calendar. The rest of this post is basically what I need to remember in May from year-to-year. It's not really designed for the reader.

May in general- Mayfest in Fort Worth; May Day; Mother's Day

1: Avery's birthday
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10: Uncle John's birthday
11: 2008 Mother's Day
12:
13:
14: movers come take everything away
15: close on both houses and get the keys
16: go to Fort Worth
17: Abby's baptism; Aunt Joanie & Uncle Paul's anniversary
18:
19:
20: Mommiegran's birthday
21:
22:
23:
24: Ryan's birthday
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30: Last day of school - my happiest day of the year
31:

No comments: