Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Friday, April 25, 2008

I've been tagged again

See what happens when you read other blogs? You get tagged. This time Melissa got me.
Here are the rules of the meme:
1. When tagged, place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

Here I go:

1. I am an obsessive compulsive list maker. I'm not talking about grocery lists and Wal-Mart lists. I mean lists of party ideas, lists of the 50 something cake pans I have, lists of all the things I want to do with my kids this summer, lists of all the places I want to go on family vacation. I have to have a giant binder for all of my lists!

2. Symmetry! I can't stand it when people have bumper stickers on one side of their window but not the other. If you have just one, put it in the middle. I didn't buy a house one time because the door was on the far left side of the house. Doesn't that look funny to the rest of you? I must have balance.

3. I have the best aunts and uncles in the world. They immediately came to my rescue when my mom died 2 weeks ago. I just wish gas didn't cost so much so we could go visit them more.

4. All my aunts, uncles, and cousins play instruments very well and for Christmas we used to all bring our instruments and play Christmas songs.

5. I love planning parties

6. I cherish my friends

7. Even though I am going through a lot right now (moving, death of my mother, busy time at work, etc..) I've never been happier in my life and I love my husband and kids deeply!

There, I did it. Now I have to tag seven people? Oh my. Heather, Julia, Elizabeth, Sandra, Deidre, Tales From the Crib, and Blair

No comments: