Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Monday, February 18, 2008

February

I know this is a little bit obsessive compulsive but hey...OCD runs in my mom's family. I am a compulsive list maker. Don't you catch yourself saying, "That was a great idea, I'll have to remember that next year?" Well, I make lists by month 'for next year'. I even had to start a binder to keep up with my lists, a GIANT, 3" binder. I have lists of party planning ideas, addresses, menu ideas, grocery planners, our family budget, chores (that I sure as heck don't do but hope to one day), etc...

Now I have this great idea that maybe if I keep my thoughts here, I will always know where they are and I won't have to carry a big, heavy binder around anymore. So...basically this post has no other purpose than organizing my life in February. I can add to it as ideas arise. Now I hear you saying, "Stephanie, that's what calendars are for" but who has time to write this stuff on a calendar every year? Not me.

1
2 Wade's birthday
3
4
5
6 My birthday!
7
8
9 Kids make and mail Valentine's cards to family
10
11
12
13 Make a cake or cookies
14 Valentine's Day
15
16
17
18
19
20

No comments: