Overwhelmed With Joy is hosting Favorite Ingredients Friday, stop by her site to see what others are cookin'. I'm trying to get all my meatless meals posted so I'll add another one today. This is my absolute favorite. I used to make it for guests and they always asked for the recipe before they left. I don't get to eat it very often any more because my DH doesn't like artichokes. For more meatless meals, just click on the label "meatless meals" at the bottom of this post.
Parmesan, Pasta, & Artichoke Bake by meals.com
8 oz pasta shells (I use small)
2 T olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 -13 3/4 oz cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 c grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1 c whipping cream
1/2 t salt
1/4 t freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 375. Spray 8" pan.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium high. Add oil & saute garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add artichokes & saute until light golden, about 3 minutes. Add 1 c Parmesan, cream, salt & pepper.
5. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, & simmer until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
5. Mix pasta with sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake 20 minutes.
10 hours ago