Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bacon Lovers' Menu

I always look forward to Laura's Menu Plan Mondays. To see other great menus, visit her site.

I made BLT dip, sausage in a blanket, and our spicy Chex for the Super Bowl and the BLT dip set the theme for the week.


Wouldn't Paula Deen be proud?

Dinner 1:Paula's Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf with Rachel Ray's Smashed Potatoes
Dinner 2: Paula's BLT Soup
Dinner 3: Kentucky Hot Browns (with bacon of course)
Dinner 4: Quiche...bacon, bacon, bacon
Dinner 5: Impossibly Easy Ham and Cheddar Pie (might just add bacon)

2 comments:

Julia said...

MMMMM bacon! I've been having BLTS for lunch lately and nothing else will satisfy me!

I am wondering if you have meatless recipes (or fish ones) for Lent...I'm anxious to get some tried and true ones!

Renee said...

Great menu plan! My family and I LOVE Paula Deen's Cheeseburger meatloaf and we have it with RR's smashed potatoes too! Have a wonderful week.