Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Super Busy!

Wow, what a week! Stephen has been producing the morning show so he has been working 11pm til 7 am and as soon as he gets home, I am out the door for work. Poor guy doesn't get a nap until at least 2, if Abby naps at 2. So I've been trying to get him to nap at night and I've been putting the kids to bed.

I probably won't blog again until next week because I have so much to do to get my classroom ready, pack to leave town, wash clothes to wear when we go out of town, and on top of that, get everything ready for Lauren's Tinkerbell party this Saturday...and that party will give me a lot to write about. We have planned so many games, activities, decorations, etc... and of course I am making the cake. Speaking of cake..I need to go make it right now! Check back next week for lots of pictures of the children's birthday party event of the year!

No comments: