Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for your input, you convinced me to keep my recipes on a separate blog. The name isn't too original Aggieland Mommy Cooks. It probably won't get a fancy header for awhile either but now I have a place to keep my recipes. I've already moved a few recipes from here to there but it's gonna take me a long time to get them all in one place. One last thought on the topic of recipes...I'm so glad I asked my mom for her best recipes before she passed away. I also got the recipe for the one thing my grandmother made well...and it didn't take any cookin'. There was a joke in our family about my grandmother's cooking, she could burn rolls! The fluffy colorful dessert I always looked for at holiday get-togethers (even though I didn't know the name of it until a year ago) was her Watergate salad. Those recipes are something I will always cherish and pass down to my children.

No comments: