Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thank you Honey!

Yesterday I read on a friend's blog how to make your own header. I went home and asked my husband if he could look into this since he is the computer genius in our family. Bless his heart...he got started and just wouldn't stop. I mean we stopped to run to Hobby Lobby but the minute we got back, he was at it again. That was really not easy since I didn't know EXACTLY what I wanted. So he whipped something up and he did a good job but it wasn't symmetrical y'all. I know, I know, who cares right? Well, ask him about the house I wouldn't buy because the front door was on the far left, not even close to the middle. Anyway, a woman has the right to change her mind and that's what I did. So back to work he went. I told him he could use 3 pics, 4 pics, 6, or 8, I didn't care but it had to be symmetrical. He came up with a good header but the darn thing wouldn't center. His bedtime, 9:00, came and went. "Honey, you can go to bed and we'll worry about it tomorrow." Nope, he wasn't going to go to bed without figuring this one out. At around 10:20, sleep deprivation set in and he thought he lost my entire template. He fixed it and finally realized he did need to get to sleep. Well, he must have gotten started on the centering issue as soon as I left for work because when I got my first chance to check email, he left a message that he got the header centered! Now we're just going to work on a little tune for your listening pleasure. So...thanks Stephen, I love you!

1 comment:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

It looks super!!!! I love it! I know what you mean about the whole centering thing. Before I got my bloggity makeover, I had to actually go into the html settings on the template and change things around to get my picture to work and that was a hoot b/c I'm so not a programmer kind of person. Did he do it in Photoshop? I hate photoshop. It's a whippin! But I have it on my computer. If he can do that, he can digital scrapbook. That's exactly what digital scrapboooking is and a lot of people use photoshop for that. I don't. too hard. I use an easier program called Memory Mixer.