Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside

Well, not that cold yet, but it's coming. I love this weather as long as I can be inside, by a fire, sipping a hot drink, and snuggling up with my family. Today when I went home for lunch, my wonderful husband had Frito Pie waiting for me, how perfect. Caleb went down for his nap early and Lauren wanted to color in her room so it was just the two of us. That doesn't happen very often at all. During our nice quiet visit, Stephen dozed off a few times but who can blame him? He only gets about 5 hours of sleep each night, I couldn't do it.

Back to the cold weather...I found a gift card that I got for my birthday (Don't you just love it when you find "money"?) and I splurged on 2 Christmas CDs. Josh Grobin's Noel and Burl Ives' music from the Rudolph shows. Now I know what you're saying, yes I did rant and rave yesterday about Christmas coming too early but I promise I will not listen to the CDs until Thanksgiving. I'm just excited about having them.



No comments: