Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Friday, November 16, 2007

Great news and I love my doctor!

I had my doctor's appointment today. I told Dr. Blasingame about the bad sonogram experience at the hospital and how I didn't even get any pictures and she asked if I could stay so one of her girls could do a sonogram and print some pictures. So I stayed for another hour and we saw the most amazing things not only in 2-D but also in 3-D. Abby was asleep most of the time and the 3-D couldn't pick up an image of her face through the placenta but I rolled over on my side and we saw her hands...and ear...and then her eyes and nose and she even stuck her tongue out a few times. For awhile it seemed as if she was playing peek-a-boo because she kept covering her face with her hands.

The great news is that there is no spot (Choroid Plexus) on the brain....the placenta is not low anymore...and Abby was not breech today. Prayers answered, God is Great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great news and I am very happy for you and Abby! Can't wait to meet her.

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

YEA!!!! Praise the Lord!

Julia said...

Thanks be to God!!!! :)