Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lauren's new loft bed



We got Lauren this neat bed last night. I tried to keep the kids out of Daddy's way by giving them a bath while he put it together but the kids were so excited. After Caleb went to bed, Lauren wanted to be Daddy's helper. You can't see it in the picture but at the foot of the bed, there is a shelf that pulls out and makes a desk. Stephen showed her and I said, "Look Lauren, it's a desk." She said, "Yeah, I can do my work there." I asked her, "Work? What kind of work?" She said, "On my computer, I'm a big girl." So, Santa Claus, I think Lauren is going to ask for a computer for Christmas this year. Right before she climbed into bed, she decided that the shelves made perfect bunk beds for her baby dolls.


Poor Caleb hasn't made his appearance on my blog yet so I'll be sure and get some pictures of him on here soon.

1 comment:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Very Cool!!!! That looks like a really fun bed with lots of storage under there!!!!!