Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Bunny Picture 2008

Last year I started making some "year-by-year" scrapbooks for the kids. I have one Easter book for each child and I want to put their Easter bunny picture in each year until they stop going to see him. When they are older, I think it will be neat to go back and look at how they changed.

I have also made a birthday book for each child where I will put pictures of them with their cake. I have a Halloween book too where I'll put pics of them in their costumes and don't forget Christmas books for their pics with Santa Claus.

I know I took pictures of these books but I have no idea where my husband stored the pics on the computer and the actual books are in storage since we are trying to sell our house.

No comments: