Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Thursday, July 25, 2013

Reunion

I always get excited when friend come to stay with us. It's a compliment, it means that even though we have a small house, friends want to spend time with us. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when my friend of about 31 years said they'd come see us. I've known Kendra since 5th grade. In middle school, we had the same circle of friends, attended lots of slumber parties, and loved Sweet Valley High Books. Kendra had every single one and one of my fondest summer memories is riding my bike to her house DAILY to swap the book I'd read for the next one in the series. It just so happens that her oldest, Abby,  is the same age as Lauren, and her youngest, Livy, is the same age as my Abby.

Abby and Livy bunked together on the top bunk with their matching Bee Pillow Pets.

Lauren and Abby had their own slumber party in the playroom with their matching Ladybug Pillow Pets.

Everyone but the men.



I had a great time and I hope Kendra and Jay bring the girls back next year!

No comments: