Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Thursday, July 25, 2013

Czech Festival with The Eisles

Back in April, Erin, Julia, and I went to have a girls' weekend with Amanda at her family's farmhouse. It was just amazing. I will have to catch up on that post later. She told us about the upcoming Czech Festival, and we put it on our calendar. Stephen had to work, but Amanda rode with me while Bill drove their boys, Caleb, and Abby.

Decorating ginger cookies after a demonstration.




Look at these beautiful eggs! The kids watched a video on Patricia Polacco's story, Rechenka's Eggs. Then they got to design their own.

They also got a cool lesson on how to play these instruments. It really sounded great!


I'm so glad we spent the day with this precious family. I look forward to exposing my kids to more festivals like this one.

No comments: