Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Sunday, January 24, 2010

My newest layout post

I have finally scrapped Caleb's 3rd birthday party. Check it out here. I waited until the end to do this one because I could not find a layout that I liked and I knew I would have to make my own. Plus, there were so many pics that I HAD to use. Birthdays are very important and I want the kids to have lots of pics of each of their special days and all those who made it special. I think the layouts turned out perfect. Just 2 layouts left....or is it 3? Then I can get a book made and begin scrapping 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]