Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Tuesday, August 7, 2012

#205 Glue Painting

 Every year when school supplies go on sale I stock up. I had 8 bottles in my organizer that had been used so I levelled them off and added food coloring to make our glue paint. Each bottle was about 2/3 full and I added 5 drops of food coloring. That may have been too much, you could try 3 or 4. Then I shook...and I shook...and I shook.

 It's a good thing I didn't have more glue because I would have gotten into blending colors and there's just not enough room in our house for excess.

 I really thought that doing this on black paper would make the colors pop. It did, but when it dried, most of it was absorbed by the black...so use don't use black.My kids really love America's Got Talent, that's what Lauren made top, right.

If you make designs on wax paper, they become window clings. Just let them dry and peel them off carefully. To make them stick to the window, rub a little water on the back. Spencer (2) is learning to identify the letters in his name so I did this one as an example.

No comments: