Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Tuesday, August 7, 2012

#203 Coffee Filter Art

 I first saw this idea on the blog "Mommy With Selective Memory." Hers are beautiful! I knew this would be great for my kids...only the paint in my dabbers was too thick. I can't tell you how disappointed I was.


 I did the rainbow one myself and the kids were doing the other ones. I stopped them and got out the food coloring.

 I don't really recommend this because the kids had to hold the coloring down on the filter for it to go through. My kids are small so sometimes there would be a mess on the table.



But they did turn out pretty. I still like the effect on the original blog.

For over 200 more fun ideas to do with kids, click on "Summer Bucket List" at the top of the page, under my blog title.

No comments: