Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Thursday, May 14, 2009

I have an addiction!

Hello! My name is Stephanie and I'm a money saving addict!
Yes, I've been neglecting my family blog in order to keep up with my new money savings blog. I have really gotten into the whole coupon 'thang' too. Last night I sat in bed with my newly printed coupons from coupons.com and Target and as I cut them out, I paired them so that I could be armed when I go into Target and Kroger this afternoon. I have been amazed at the tricks I've learned from the other savings blogs and I am ready to go try them out for myself. For example, Ritz crackers are $2.50. I have a $1 Target coupon AND a $1 coupon I printed myself. So...I am going to pay .50 for a box of Ritz. Cool, huh? Triscuit costs $2.04. I have a Target coupon $1 off of 2. Then I printed 2 $1 coupons (because I am buying 2 boxes) so I should be paying$1.08 for 3 boxes. AND Hershey Bliss Candy is .99 but I have a coupon for $1.00. Who doesn't like free chocolate?

I promise the newness will wear off soon and I'll be back to posting pictures of all the fun we're having now that we can swim.

1 comment:

Heather Phillips said...

Step away from the coupon.