Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Sunday, January 13, 2008

We are so blessed


We were very fortunate to have my mom come and help us for almost 2 weeks but we were even more blessed when my aunt, uncle, and cousins came to help us ring in the new year. Aunt Joanie is my Godmother and Aunt Joanie and Uncle Paul are Caleb's Godparents. Christy is a doctoral student at Duke (and Aggie grad), Megan is an education student at SFA, and Ryan is finishing high school. If I remember correctly, he wants to study architecture engineering....a great bunch. They are so wonderful with the kids, we never worry when the kids are with them. That's why we didn't even hesitate when they asked to take Lauren and Caleb out of the house for a few hours. After they had left I told Stephen that we've never let anyone take the kids somewhere before. They also took the kids outside to run amuck and they gave the kids a bath- not easy I assure you. We sure wish we lived closer to them so they could take the kids more often....no...I mean so we could see them more often!

No comments: