Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Game/Lesson



I receive a quick email from iMOM every day. Today I received a cute Easter game that I can't wait to try. Check it out here.

Bouncing off my idea from St. Patrick's Day, I might even hide the eggs in the midst of my kids' mess in the playroom and tell them they have to put away their toys to find the eggs. I always try to make clean-up fun, otherwise, I lose it and start raising my voice and it just doesn't make for a fun bedtime at all.


Visit my other Easter posts here.

Be sure to check out my Easter "fun for kids" recipes on my cooking blog. There are about 5 I am going to do with my kids between now and Easter, such as lamb cupcakes, chick cupcakes, basket cupcakes, and cheesy Easter shaped bread (all found on Betty Crocker's website). I'll post those recipes in a few weeks. You can find meatless recipes as well.

No comments: