Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feb 21-March 15, 2008 Scrapbook pages



I just learned how to do collage pages. I don't want to use them often but they come in handy for those occasions where I have tons of great pictures and don't want to do more than one layout. The program I used is soooo easy. All you do is click on the pictures you want to use and choose from 2 collage layouts and the program does the rest. It recognizes the people in the pics and crops all by itself!


A friend figured out how to get the paper behind the picture collage.




Then I decided to add some embellishments.



Aha! I just figured out how to add a picture that I don't want and then when I put the collage into Scrapbook Max, I put a paper scrap over it and use it for a title or journaling. I always date my pages.



No comments: