Faith, Family, Friends, Fellowship, Food, and Fun



Thursday, March 5, 2009

Well write something already!

I know, my blog has been boring lately, but not because my life is boring, quite the opposite.
This is my busiest time of year at work with the TAKS test and TELPAS for English Language Learners. I have tons of paperwork to do and meetings to attend so bare with me.

At home it's pretty crazy as well. I've been neglecting my household chores just so I can get everything ready for Caleb's party on Saturday but I'll make up for my lack of blogging with pictures and details of his party. We thought we went a little overboard with Lauren's Tinker Bell party....man, that was nothing. And we've learned to keep all of our projects until the kids have outgrown these characters because Caleb loves Thomas so much, he just may want a Thomas party again next year and it looks like Lauren will still be in love with Tink in August. She has worn her Tink costume EVERY DAY since she got it last Easter. I kid you not!

So, give me a few days to get back into the swing of things. I'll be back next week! But thanks for being faithful visitors and please, leave me a "Howdy" or something once in awhile, would ya?

No comments: