Monday, December 10, 2007
Festive look
I got a bloggity make-over and didn't even ask. My DH just called and told me to check out our blog. I call it that cuz it is our family blog but I'm the only one bloggin', ladies you know how it is. Anyway, he created a header for me and I changed the colors to be all festivy. I think he's working on a good ol' Texas Christmas song. Okay, we're having trouble with the Texas song and since there hasn't been an Aggie Christmas song released, you'll have to listen to Nat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was considering doing the same thing for myself but haven't gotten around to it.
My to-do list is mounting by the second!
Looks great!!!
It looks great! BTW, George Strait has a song called "Christmas Time in Texas" in case you are still searching for a "Texas" song. Otherwise, Nat is perfect!
Post a Comment